Village Pizzaria


The other night I met a girlfriend of mine at the Village Pizzeria on Larchmont, a girlfriend of mine that I speak to not as often as I like.  We ended up at the Village Pizzeria because it's delicious and affordable, the atmosphere comfortable and casual.  Unfortunately, afraid to seem rude I did not whip out my handy dandy camera as I usually do and snap away, so of course the next day I convinced Brother Charlie to have some pizza for lunch.

The walls are lined with framed photographs, apparently the owner of this small hole in the wall pizza joint is a big fan of baseball.




There are two-seaters along the side, and while the front of the pizzeria can only accomodate up to roughly 10 or 15 persons there is also additional seating outside.



Neon signs and available beer in the bottle and on tap is on display.




Brother Charlie ordered a 9" lunch combo which comes with a garden salad and a 9" pizza, he opts for ham and pineapple (AKA Hawaiian pizza).  The crust is thin but not crispy yet still firm enough to hold, the sauce is slightly sweet, the pizza here is absolutely fantastic!  I think I've found my favorite pizza joint in Los Angeles.



I have Yoga not too long after lunch and so opt for a salad thinking it'd be a tad bit lighter, I guess it might have been, just a tad bit.  I ordered the Antipasto salad:  romaine lettuce, sliced bell peppers, kalamata olives, feta cheese, artichoke, tomatoes, sliced salami.  This is the second salad I've had here so far, so far both times were fantastic!  Like I already said, I think I've found my favorite pizza joint in Los Angeles!




Here is Brother Charlie, I just want to ask, does he ever change his shirt???
I swear he's been wearing this over the past couple of weeks.



The Damage:  $20.00 -/+

1 Cola
1 Antipasto Salad
1 9" lunch combo with ham & pineapple



Village Pizzeria
131 N. Larchmont
LA CA 90004
(323) 465.5566

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...