I don't really even like Yogurt, but I love this one!



When I was a child my mother used to give me yogurt every morning, I woud sit there for a hour if I was unlucky and stare down at this small container (which seemed awfully large at the time) of this gooey, thick and sometimes lumpy something.  Needless to say, I hated yogurt as a child.  Now, I eat yogurt, not with the same zest and joy as some but definitely not with the kind of disgust I had for it as child.  And so, though I'm no fan of yogurt and still do not like yogurt very much, I consume yogurt because of the convenience it allows me, it's fast and easy.

I've tried many types of yogurt and have found that the Trader Joe's brand of yogurt seem to agree with my palate more than others.  I've tried Trader Joe's French Village, Trader Joe's Organic Pro-Biotic and just recently Trader Joe's Organic lowfat Yogurt.

Trader Joe's Organic Lowfat Yogurt is by far the best tasting and best textured yogurt I have consumed in my entire life, do I dare say that I even like it?   Well, here I am blogging about how great this yogurt is, this should be a sign.  I tried the strawberry flavored yogurt and found the flavor was not too strong or syrupy as some taste, instead, light and almost vanilla-like.  Best of all the yogurt texture was creamy and smooth, not lumpy or thick as most yogurts are.

Trader Joe's Organic Lowfat Yogurt is currently the best yogurt I've experienced, so if you yourself are a yogurt consuming individual, give this one a try.




1 comment:

  1. I didn’t like yogurt too until I tasted a blueberry yogurt cake! Ever since that day, I can’t keep myself from eating yogurt! I’m curious about that organic low-fat yogurt. I wonder what tastes better.

    -Joseph Carr

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...