Milkmakers Lactation Cookies


In my on-going hunt for the ultimate galactagogue I came across Milkmakers Lactaction Cookies, the secret ingredient: brewers yeast. I bought a trial pack of 10 yummy oatmeal raisin cookies for a hefty price of $20.00 + and have been eating two cookies a day. The second day I was able to see a significant increase in my milk supply. I am now pumping 5-6 ounces a day while before I was pumping 3 ounces a day at most, I think I've found my lactation muse! You can bet I will be purchasing more cookies from Milkmakers!



3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Lactation Cookies help to keep your milk supply up or increase your milk supply. Use more brewers yeast and oatmeal if you are wanting to increase your milk supply then Buy Lactation Cookies
    from our website and to know about its features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spicy spades - Titanium App - iTaniumArt
    Spicy Spades t fal titanium pan is a unique game designed for android and iOS titanium vs steel devices. The Spades game has titanium alloy its own theme, style oakley titanium sunglasses and micro titanium trim style, it comes with a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your post, myself very happy to read it because it can give me more insight, thanks.how to increase milk supply

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...