Did you know caffeine in coffee can alleviate your aching head?


I forget where I first heard it from, that drinking coffee can make a headache go away, at this point it must be common knowledge, but, if you happen to be that one person that doesn't know about this here goes... a cup of black coffee can make your headache go away. The caffeine in coffee also an ingredient in many over the counter pain relief medication is what causes this glorious effect!

I have tried this, I occasionally (perhaps more than I like) get headaches, I often turn to my medicine cabinet for relief but a cup of black coffee also does the trick I find. So next time you've got an aching head and can't get to a drugstore but just happen to be standing near a coffee shop... you know what to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...