Blue Jam Cafe, gluten-free risotto for brunch


Ordering the Brunch Carbonnara at Blu Jam Cafe made me think of how so many people say, "you can't eat anything when you're going gluten-free"< so NOT TRUE!  Blu Jam Cafe's Brunch Carbonnara would shame these people for saying such things.

The Brunch Carbonnara is a gluten-free risotto, made with a mixture of rice and noodles.  The brunch side of things comes into focus with the bits of bacon and the killer poached eggs that oozes creamy yoke.  What else can I say about the 'absolutely perfect in every way' brunch risotto other than it just became my favorite dish on the Blu Jam menu?  Not much really, except to definitely give it a try the next time you're there, you won't regret it< and I don't say this often.  The buttery, light flavored, bacon-salty, egg-adorned risotto will ring positive notes on every kind of palate.


Total Damage:  $13.00 +/-

1 Brunch Carbonnara (gluten-free)


Blu Jam Cafe
7371 Melrose Ave.
LA CA 90046
(323) 951.9191


1 comment:

  1. It's not on the menu anymore, I'm so sad, I need to find this recipe somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...